Pest Control for Food Insects
Food Pests are becoming an increasingly common and unwanted pest in food premises.
Some food pests will come into the premises through doors and windows while others will come in on customers, staff and inside deliveries – both inside the food and among the packaging.
Food pests can causes several problems including:
• Can carry disease and contaminate food
• May damage food causing unnecessary wastage
• Food premises may be damaged by food pest activity
• Infestation of food premises is a common factor in prosecutions
Any food pest has the potential to contaminate or destroy food and contamination can occur if pupae, hairs, droppings etc get into food at any point or if pests contaminate food with bacteria, viruses, fungi and parasites.By taking some simple precautions to prevent food pests gaining entry into your premises you will have already avoided having to resort to using poisons or other control methods.
Why use MJ Backhouse Pest Control:
• Local and friendly service
• Quick and reactive response
• Family business with over 25 years’ experience
• Professional, trained, friendly & efficient staff
• Affordable & realistic costs
• Members of the NPTA (National Pest Technicians Association), Safe Contractor, Construction Line, CHAS, Guild of Master Craftsmen and ISO9002 registered
If you want an established food insect control specialist that can reliably remove a food insect problem at an extremely competitive price and you are based in Yorkshire, including in Huddersfield, York and Wakefield, then give M J Backhouse a call on 0800 5426359
Mr Lord, Leeds
Miss Elliott, Selby
Mrs Ferguson, Halifax
MJ Backhouse understands that no two pests are ever the same, and if you are in a situation where a pest is in your home, you want to know what to do. Our pest explanations should help you.Read more
All MJB’s pest technicians complete a comprehensive training course and all our staff are professionally qualified in all types of pest control methods.
Our operators are trained in the safe use of Rodenticides and Insecticides in accordance with DEFRA and HSE Codes of Practice and Standards.